To celebrate HERO dog food ASDA are inviting you to tell them all about your four legged friend who deserves to be recognised for their heroic behaviour or attitude.
In our minds all rescue dogs have demonstrated heroic behaviour just by looking and finding their forever home, or perhaps your dog has actually carried out a heroic action saving a child, or alerting you to a fire or burglary – so tell us all about it.
Winners will receive a fabulous HERO prize hamper from ASDA and lots of goodies to say well done from all of us.
All nominations must be submitted by the 31st August 2018 and all finalists will be notified by the 15st September 2018.
You can nominate your dog by sending us a maximum of 200 words about why your dog deserves to be a finalist – include a picture as we love to see your dog in person.
Our panel will select 10 finalists at the end of August who will all be invited to attend the Family Pet Show on the 6th & 7th October along with their heroic dog and the rest of the family.
10 Puppy Finalists will be chosen and 10 Dog Finalists will be chosen. A puppy is classed as anything under 18 months.
Enter your details here:
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE COMPETITION
· Entrants must be able to attend the show on the 6th October (adult) or 7th October (puppy) to take part in the grand final.
· The grand final will take place between 1pm and 2pm on 6th October for adult entries and 1pm-2pm on the 7th October for puppy entries.
· Each dog in the final must be accompanied by at least one person aged 18+
· The judge’s decision is final
· No cash alternative
· All dogs attending the show must have relevant vaccinations
· By entering the competition you agree to let ASDA and The Family Pet Show to use photographs for publicity purposes.
· Competition open to UK residents aged 18+ except employees or families of ASDA/ The Family Pet Show or any associated parties.
· All finalists will be notified by 15th September and will receive a weekend family ticket to The Family Pet Show (admits 2 adults and 2 children aged 3-16) under 3’s and pets have free admission.
· Data will only be used for the purposes of entry to the competition and no other purposes.
· Promoter /data controller is The Family Pet Show Ltd, 36 Cromwell Road, Manchester M30 0GT Company registration 09007371.
· Winner’s details will be available on www.thefamilypetshow.co.uk/ASDA