TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE COMPETITION
· Entrants must be able to attend the show on the 6th October (adult) or 7th October (puppy) to take part in the grand final.
· The grand final will take place between 1pm and 2pm on 6th October for adult entries and 1pm-2pm on the 7th October for puppy entries.
· Each dog in the final must be accompanied by at least one person aged 18+
· The judge’s decision is final
· No cash alternative
· All dogs attending the show must have relevant vaccinations
· By entering the competition you agree to let ASDA and The Family Pet Show to use photographs for publicity purposes.
· Competition open to UK residents aged 18+ except employees or families of ASDA/ The Family Pet Show or any associated parties.
· All finalists will be notified by 15th September and will receive a weekend family ticket to The Family Pet Show (admits 2 adults and 2 children aged 3-16) under 3’s and pets have free admission.
· Data will only be used for the purposes of entry to the competition and no other purposes.
· Promoter /data controller is The Family Pet Show Ltd, 36 Cromwell Road, Manchester M30 0GT Company registration 09007371.
· Winner’s details will be available on www.thefamilypetshow.co.uk/ASDA